1-Click enabled so no configuration necessary.
Database gets generated in your App_Data folder
Custom Membership Provider built with Entity Framework Code-First, for use in ASP.NET MVC.
- Hybrid default membership and simple membership provider
- Code-First approach
- All membership fields can be renamed/changed/localized
- Easily extendable (add additional fields)
- Has a helper WebSecurity wrapper to extend Membership functionality
- Only C# version available
How to use:
- Create a new MVC Web Application project
- Download the NuGet package
- Run the MVC project and tryout your membership
- All standard Membership and Role methods work as expected
- Amend the DataContext initialization strategy to your needs
- Consider using WebSecurity methods instead of standard Membership methods where possible
- Extend the WebSecurity module with further functionality.
Screenshot of files that get generated with the package:
(Context, Entities & Membership folders)